Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair won't stay straightened?

Okay so I HAVE to ride my bike to school everday. My parents can't take me nor my friends and I don't have a bus. I straighten my hair sometimes but the humidity and wind un-straighten it. I try putting it in a ponytail with hairspray and then take it out and brush it but that makes it flip out at the ends. My hair is naturally straight except for the ends they flip out naturally. I was thinking of trying Tresemme's Wind %26amp; Humidity Control Hairspray. Does it work? What can I Do?



My hair won't stay straightened?

Try a product called SMOOTH %26amp; SEAL by Sexy Hair Concepts...its silicone based therefore its humidty resistant.



My hair won't stay straightened?

wear a hoodie to school and make sure it stays on your head while riding. you can also use this hair spary called freeze and shine by paul mitchel (sorry cant spell last name =]) on your ends.



My hair won't stay straightened?

umm did u went for rebonding?did u do treatment?u can try the hair spray..i tht u can also use wella straightener shampoo and conditioner....it helps to maintain ur hair straight and also keep it smoothe...u can buy frm sg website at 88db..if not i tht u can also try using asieance hair shampoo and hair mask to amke ur hair straight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan