Friday, November 27, 2009

I straighten my hair a LOT...?

I have a CHI iron that i use to straighten my hair about 3 times a week... I use 2 different heat-protection serums but i dont know if that helps... I can see some split ends but what other damage might I cause my hair if i do this?



I straighten my hair a LOT...?

wow same with me! i think its fine to do 3 times per week, all i see are split ends so just get a haircut every few months and you should be fine.



I straighten my hair a LOT...?

your hair will become a little bit weaker from the heat. it sucks out all the moisture from your hair which isnt great for your hair as you know. but a way to help keep it nourished is to put a leave in conditioner in your hair every now %26amp; then. some say once a week. but really you dont HAVe to do it that often. its like giving your hair candy :D



I straighten my hair a LOT...?

I was starting to fry my hair straightening it a lot... I discovered that my hair looked/felt healthier when I started washing it at night instead of in the morning, and then just combing and using the straightener in the morning.



I straighten my hair a LOT...?

well u r dring out ur hair. coat ur hair w/olive oil twice a week.



I straighten my hair a LOT...?

You just need to cut your ends. You might burn your hair, but it depends how you straighten it. It also might get a little nappy. I know girls who do it every single day. It should be fine, so don't worry. Use a certain kind of cream to stop the friz and good luck with that. 閳?br>I straighten my hair a LOT...?



The heat is going to dry your hair out....STOP straightening your hair....DUH....find something else to do with it!!!!



I straighten my hair a LOT...?

Split ends are the cause of dryness, probably caused by the flat iron you say you use 3 times a week. And damaged hair can also have breakage.



Unfortunately, even though using the heat protection serums may protect your hair some and lessen the amount of damage you're doing, it's impossible to not damage your hair when using heat tools. That's just the way it is. I think it's good you're at least trying to protect your hair some, but I just don't think you can avoid damage completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan