Friday, November 27, 2009

Help. when ever i straighten my hair... my hair goes all dry and frizzy?

Does anyone have any ideas how to keep my hair from going frizzy when i straighten my hair!



Help. when ever i straighten my hair... my hair goes all dry and frizzy?

straighten it in smaller parts. And hold the straightener on the ends for a few seconds.



Help. when ever i straighten my hair... my hair goes all dry and frizzy?

Brush it before you do it then straighten..then maybe after about 5minutes after uve straightened brush again.



Help. when ever i straighten my hair... my hair goes all dry and frizzy?

I use Biosilk Silk Therapy before I blowdry and after I straighten my hair. It gets rid of static, and makes hair smooth and soft all day.



Help. when ever i straighten my hair... my hair goes all dry and frizzy?

yeah, listen to the biosilk thing. it really does help.



goodluck!



Help. when ever i straighten my hair... my hair goes all dry and frizzy?

go 2 the hairstyle shop they can help u or brush ur hair everytime



Help. when ever i straighten my hair... my hair goes all dry and frizzy?

try extenso by loreal



these will keep ur hair straight till the time u cut them



go to any professional salon and yuo can get it done there



there are a few precautions u need to take for 3-4 days and then u r set

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan