Saturday, November 28, 2009

I need some major hair help! I chemically straightened my hair in august and it is totally unsalveag

my hair curls into ringlets, so I got it chemically straightened to save me time and stress before classes started over for the fall. at first I loved it but now it is breaking of everywhere to the point I can't wear it down anymore. it's broken off in the left temporal region and around a small scar in the posterior right parietal region. my hair falls below my shoulder blades but in the area's it's broken off it is only 1 to 2 inches. I feel so miserable and it's really taken a toll on my self image to the point where I don't want to go out with my friends anymore. I feel like I cant even fix it all anymore. I got it done professionally at a credible salon in the area. I want to know what, if anything can be done? can I dye it? should I refrain from doing it over? could stress have played a part? I'm just really tired of messing with it and crying in the bathroom everyother morning. please help



I need some major hair help! I chemically straightened my hair in august and it is totally unsalveagable.?

I have no idea about saving it, as I've never had it done...but maybe you could turn it into something cute and spunky? Like a bit of a mo-hawk (you know, you don't have to go full out on it or anything), or a buzz. I know that might SOUND bad, but if you've got attractive features, it'll really bring them out; people will be like, oh my god, look how pretty she is, even with such short hair.



if that's not your thing, maybe you could just get it cut into somthing short but nice? I dunno.



I need some major hair help! I chemically straightened my hair in august and it is totally unsalveagable.?

You really need to cut it before it gets worse hair grows back its OK you should do a short spunky due! We all need to get past what we think is attractive and be grateful we have our health. Them poor women with kemo? do not ever straighten you hair again!!! do not DYE it !! it will be worse. short cut and some moisturizer even oil treatments are recommended.



Sorry but we all make our hair mistakes and most of us our hair will grow back



I need some major hair help! I chemically straightened my hair in august and it is totally unsalveagable.?

i got my chemically straightened and bleached to a bright blonde(my natural color is dark brown)...my hair is recovering from "the nightmare"...



use...Matrix BIOLAGE hydratherepie conditioning balm which nourishes and repairs dry, stressed hair...i used it only once so far and my hair is a LOT better...



i got it at Great Clips...so...you might have to go to a hair saloon but it is totally worth it



good luck



xao:)



I need some major hair help! I chemically straightened my hair in august and it is totally unsalveagable.?

You should probably get a better hairdresser first off and have you gone swimming well you got it? You shouldn't get it wet in the first 2-4 weeks that you got it I'm not to sure how to save it thought but I perm my hair but I have to get it done about every month or it will start to fall out



I need some major hair help! I chemically straightened my hair in august and it is totally unsalveagable.?

I actually had the same problem. I tried so many different treatments to strengthen and regrow my hair but it didn't work. I even tried to cut it really short twice but those shortest spots never grew out. What i finally did was completely shave my head. I wore a wig for a while but now my hair is back to its healthy self. I know that shaving your head is extreme but its the only way to guarantee that you will have your beautiful hair back. Good luck.



I need some major hair help! I chemically straightened my hair in august and it is totally unsalveagable.?

My hair was permanently straightened 2 months after I got a perm . It ruined my hair just like you are describing. I had to get my hair cut to the point of where the breakage was happening. Then I used shampoo that repairs damaged hair. I remember how bad I felt. The links below may help you.



I need some major hair help! I chemically straightened my hair in august and it is totally unsalveagable.?

Get some deep conditoning treatments.You will probably have to cut your hair. Maybe a pixie cut will work. Start looking at magizines to find styles that might work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan