Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why can't I straighten my permed hair?

I got a perm about 2 months ago. My stylist told me I could straighten my hair after a month of my perm. But when I tried to straighten it it look messy and weird. I was very tangled too. HELP!



Why can't I straighten my permed hair?

Getting a perm changes the texture of your hair - if it was difficult to straighten before, maybe it's just gotten to a point where you might not be able to. Give your stylist a call about it and see if there are some products you could use to aid you.



Why can't I straighten my permed hair?

wash deep condition get yourself a nice round brush with the metal on the inside section your hair down the head and section around the ears take small sections at a time and blowdry under 1/4 from root ...it will work also try to put in ur hair prior some straightening lotion Paul Brown makes good ones



Why can't I straighten my permed hair?

your stylest sucks get a NEW one



Why can't I straighten my permed hair?

dont worry.wash yr hair regularly ,use rich conditioner abt 1 week.then next day wash yr hair agin and put some serum on yr damp hair then iron it.it will help trust me.



Why can't I straighten my permed hair?

You need to put hair straightener serum in first and buy a real good straightener!!!!!!



Why can't I straighten my permed hair?

well you could go to sallys beauty sallon and they have so many products...



Why can't I straighten my permed hair?

Since you are unsuccessful straighting your hair yourself, let your stylist do it for you.



Why can't I straighten my permed hair?

You must have used too strong of a straightner! Use Nioxin products especially the leave in "Bliss" by Nioxin. If you want to restraighten your hair, make sure they use a milder solution.



Why can't I straighten my permed hair?

if you have dyied your hair before perming it (specially if you have made small/tight curles) its usually terribly difficult to make them straight again.



you need to use big amount of hair conditionaire after washing them and some one else to blow-brush it for you, specially if you have long hair!!



if you decided to do it on yr own, well, you will get arm pain to brush your hair all the way from the roots till the end of it.



however, i have curling my hair for 11 consecutive years, only last time, when i dyied my hair before perming, i had same problem! the solution: i started cutting my hair every now and then to get rid of the perms and have my healthy hair back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan