Friday, November 27, 2009

I recently cut my hair in july an inch short and i need to straighten it, or have a good idea of ano

I recently cut my hair in july an inch short and i need to straighten it, or have a good idea of another hairstyle i can use . i have medium tan skin, between creme and brown. like a medium beige. my hair is almost completely black between dark brown and black. im in highschool so i dont want to look like a little kid.



the hairs almost like



http://big.oscar.aol.com/BartSNQuery?scr...



except theres a little hair on the other side too.



but its like wavy straigh ironed hair.



so it looks pretty dull



how can i fully straighten my hair or make it look better?



I recently cut my hair in july an inch short and i need to straighten it, or have a good idea of another?

gel it and make it look mess... Always a very cute style



I recently cut my hair in july an inch short and i need to straighten it, or have a good idea of another?

iiF Y3W W4NT iiT STR4iiGHT 3iiTH3R G3T iiT CH3MiiC4LY STR4iiGHT3N3D 4T H4iiRDR3SS3RS OR G3T GHD'S DON'T G3T 4NY OTH3R STR4iiGHTN3RS COS GHD'S 4R3 TH3 B3ST =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan