Friday, November 27, 2009

For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

okay, i have really curly hair, but i like to straighten it more. in pretty much all my pictures i straighten it. and now i have bangs (disaster for curly hair!) and i like the way i look, but i kinda like how i look without them better. but at least they're long right? but anyways, do you like to straighten your hair, curl it, or have it in between?



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

I think, as women, it is in our nature to always want what we cannot have! I have pin straight hair and I always wanted curly hair when I was a teenager. Now, as an adult, I only curl my hair occasionally and I love what I have. My daughter, on the other hand, despises her naturally curly and rather coarse hair and will not be seen out of the house unless I straighten it for her or we get it braided at the beauty shop!



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

Straightened



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

My hair is Wavy but I love to straighten it. I wish sometimes I had curly hair like you though.



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

i personally like curly...or wavy any of the two....straight seems toooo like plain...



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

yes but sometimes i get tired of doing it so i just leave it



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

I know a white chick that straightens her hair all the time.



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

omg! i have the same problem! and whenever i straighten it it goes right back to being curly.



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

have of curly hair but somtimes i straight it to get a different look for mee



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

I have a naturaly staright hair, but its nice to curl it once in a while



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

me I have very long and curly hair. It all depends on my mood and how much time I have but i love to straighten my hair. not with harsh cemicals just spray and a blow dryer. I also mousse my hair.



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

i prefer to roller set my straight hair to create curls



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

I have hair that is straight as a board... striaghtening your hair causes alot of damage. I would rather have curly hair than straight, but grass is always greener on the other side,right?



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

love them all... its nice to mix it up every once in ahwile!!



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

i usually lke to straighten mine sincei usually have curly hair i get a little tired of it sometimes. some days i don't straighten it and it does get`a little wavy and this looks pretty good. so yes ido like to straighten my hair



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

I used to straighten my hair all the time, I don't have curly hair it's kind of kinked so it looked stupid. I got it cut into layers recently though and I have this sort of bouncy flicked out look all over now and I love it, there's no heat damage being done to my hair now. I think naturally curly hair is gorgeous and I think naturally straight hair is lovely but I think fake curls are usually a disaster. Your natural hair sounds fine to me.



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

My hair isn't really curly - it's just wavy - but my roommate has curly hair and I totally love the way her hair looks. You need to just go with what you have and not do all that straightening crap or you'll just end up with a frizzy mess that you can't do anything with.



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

yeah i like my hair straightened...i hate my tight curls...i wish it was nappy cuz i have better luck combing through it on my cousin. i have to wash my hair first before i could straighten it so i can comb through it. i think i prefer it in between cuz i hate it really curly and when its straight, i dont feel like myself.



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

i like to straighten my hair....but i use straightening serum so it wont break my hair off....and leave a mess....it works great....the one i use is bedhead brand but there are others.....you should straighten it!!!!



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

I always straighten my hair. My hair is very wavy and thick. I bought a straightening iron about four years ago and I consider it the best beauty investment I have ever made! When I straighten it, it tames it well.



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

Straightened



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

I like to Straighten it. I like to curl it . And I like it in between. But always do something diffreent with it. Believe Me!



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

i straighten it one day, curl it another, i think it works for me, i dont know about other people...



閳?br>For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?



i like to wear my hair depending on what i am wearifn and the mood i am in. i usually wear my hair up in a ponytail unless i am going out and them i usually scrunh it



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

i prefer my hair to be straight and i have really curly hair



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

Well I have natural straight hair and everyone loves my hair. They all think I straighten it.



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

I'm an african american and I have pretty good hair, half of the time after I wash it it's curly but it dries striaght. I love to wear it in all kinds of styles but I think I like to curl it the most. Maybe it depends on the person if they have curly hair they like to straighten it but if it's straightened you may like to curl it



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

I curl my hair and I like it like that sometimes I straight it and i like it like that too



I have a different hair style every week



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

I have really curly hair too! Don't worry my friend!,I used to have bangs too,but I'm letting them grow.They are pretty long now,like up to my chin!I personally find that I look better with straight hair,more sophisticated.I straighten it once in a while,when I want to look prettier than usual!!!!!! But not very often because I like to be myself too!



p.s.(and it takes for ever to iron my hair,so that's part of the reason I dont do it often)



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

i have curly hair. i straightened it the first day of school, and i straighten it alot! then i decided to take a shower in the morning and let it dry curly and then go to school. all my friends said they loved my hair! and now i straighten it, and i leave it curly.



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

My hair is naturally wavy, so yes I do straighten it. It makes me feel more sexy



For girls only! do you like to straighten your hair?

i like it straightened

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan