Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is the easiest way to straighten my hair?

I have really thick brown wavy hair,and it is a pain to straighten. i've tried doing it in layer sections EVERYTHING!!!!!



but i need some new suggestions



but i have the best straightener you can get,so please domnt even bring that up



thanks



What is the easiest way to straighten my hair?

When your hair is still wet, blow dry it using a round brush at the same time. That will make it look better and make it easier to straighten.



What is the easiest way to straighten my hair?

Blow dry your hair as straight as you can get it then try straightening it in layers again because it should work really good.



What is the easiest way to straighten my hair?

I have very thick, very curly hair, however mine is shorter. My sister is the same way only with super long hair. We have both tried the best most expensive straightners out there, however it works for my sister but not for me. I use the $20 Revelon straightner from Walmart, I suggest possibly even trying a cheaper straightner you'd be surprised. Here's what I do:



when my hair is wet I dry it with a round brush, that should help control any friz. I then use Matrix smoothing system spray. It is made by Matrix in an orange bottle, called Iron smoother. this will help calm your hair over time, protecting it from the heat of your blow dryer and straightner. I then split my hair into four sections. Crazy I know but for me it works.



The first section is the lower back left, 2nd the lower back right, the 3rd the top left, and the 4th the top right. As I go section by section I split that section into other little sections. Spray the Matrix spray to every section that is split, that way you get the spray all over your head.



Run the straightner over the hair sections several times, even try slowing down the motions and letting it sit for a while.



Depending on the length of your hair it may take some time. Good luck and I hope this helped



The Matrix spray you can get at any Beauty Salon or stores such as, Cost Cutters, Sally's, John Barays...etc... The bottles run about 14.95 and depending on how often you use it and how long your hair is, it usually lasts a while.



Good Luck!!



What is the easiest way to straighten my hair?

U KAN BLOW DRY iT WHiLE iTS WET OR U KAN GiT A PERM OR TEXUTURiZER

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan