Thursday, June 17, 2010

How do i straighten my short hair?Do i need to?It's black and quite short and kinda wavy.?

I am a guy. well...i want to be a bit cool. I am not so sure abt my looks. I am 15...and want to "play the field"...u know get some attention. So I wondered how do i straighten my hair? Do i need to? I kinda like fauxhawk or even EMO type stuff...but I cant make it "extremely fancy" coz of my school rules...so how do I straighten my hair and do I need to? Pictures would be great.



How do i straighten my short hair?Do i need to?It's black and quite short and kinda wavy.?

i tried to straighten my friends hair once and it is hard you need lots of gel and a straightener you will need a friend to help you till you ca do it your self otherwise it will look weird cos you may miss parts....it takes time....try it out once at home before you go to school incase it looks bad and you don't like it.



How do i straighten my short hair?Do i need to?It's black and quite short and kinda wavy.?

hey im a 17 year old guy and I know where your coming from. They do thinner straighteners for shorter hair, get yourself a pair of those and some heat protection spray. when you wash it, blowdry it into the style you want, and that will help it last, then finish it off with some wax :]



How do i straighten my short hair?Do i need to?It's black and quite short and kinda wavy.?

* Wash and condition hair.



* Blot dry. Hair should be almost dry when you begin.



* Gather up hair into several sections and secure or clip hair on top of your head. You will be drying the bottom layers first.



* Follow the brush (with your dryer) down the sections of hair as you straighten each section and be sure to keep the dryer moving.



* Take down a new section of hair and procede as directed above.



* Work your way up the layers until all sections are dried and straightened.



* To curl the ends for a polished look, take your brush and pull the ends under. Finish your styling with a blast of cool air if your hairdryer has this capability.



Here you may find some more tips on straightening hair: http://www.jurgita.com/articles-id12.htm...



this method is natural so you won't damage your hair "]]



How do i straighten my short hair?Do i need to?It's black and quite short and kinda wavy.?

shave ur head bald...that will look great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan