Thursday, June 17, 2010

Know of a good way to straighten hair?

I use various shampoos that help tame my frizzy/wavy hair. Then I blow dry it and use a straight iron. This is an every-day ritual, with the exception of some weekends.



However, over time is seems that it may be damaging my hair and my methods are becoming less effective.



What product alternatives are there to using a flat iron or at least supplement it so it doesn't continue to destroy my hair?



Know of a good way to straighten hair?

a ceramic plated round brush (bigger the better) along with hair dryer. It evenly distributes heat minimizing heat damage while straghtening your hair. try Goody's, you can get a good one between 10-17 dollars. also use a heat protective serum, i use loreal's hot and straight, but i am sure there are other good ones too.



Know of a good way to straighten hair?

relaxers



electric hot comb along wit bees wax to keep it straight



ceramic flat iron



Know of a good way to straighten hair?

try and flat iron your hair every week (twice max) and try the curls.



trust me sweetie, I did that too and my hair was pretty fried (meaning more trims)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan