Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have really afro type hair and it's really annoying having to straighten my hair every mornin

I have really afro type hair and it's really annoying having to straighten my hair every morning or tie it in a bun, which looks weird on me. I really want to have a natural wavy but thin kind of hair style, are there any types of permanent hair creams I could use to give me wavy thin hair?



I have really afro type hair and it's really annoying having to straighten my hair every morning or tie it in

you can buy relaxing kits at drugstores, but i recommend getting it done professionally-it's more expensive, but it's more likely to work, looks much better, and isn't as bad for your hair. or you could just grow and afro, cos i think those rock.



I have really afro type hair and it's really annoying having to straighten my hair every morning or tie it in

Other than that you could start using a really good range of hair products that will help to relax your tight curls 閳?I recommend the Kerastase Oleo-relax range. This range is a firm favourite among those with frizz, curly, unmanageable hair. It閳ユ獨 a professional range so you閳ユ獟l need to go to your hairdresser for it. The products are expensive, but perhaps you could treat yourself to a couple of things, such as the serum and the shampoo, and see how you go. I bet you閳ユ獟l be saving up to buy more!



I have really afro type hair and it's really annoying having to straighten my hair every morning or tie it in

Whatever you do do not perm your hair because after a while all that chemical will cause breakage ,you can invest in a ceramic flat iron Chi makes the best ones ,Go to a salon get your hair washed and straighten every other week ,in between visits you can straighten it yourself and moisturize it



Ask your hair dresser for a good moisturizer for your hair type so you can use it in between visits and wrap your hair at night



I know that's not what you want to do but if you want to maintain your hair healthy that's what you must do



If you are tired of that look you can always get extensions ,breads ,or rock that fro lol



Seriously there is nothing wrong with your natural hair don't ruin it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan