Thursday, June 17, 2010

Scene haircuts for curly and straightened hair?

My hair is naturally curly at the ends, but if cut short will curl at the roots. I have always wanted a scene haircut and it is my dream. But as I have curly hair *sobsob* I cannot get certain haircuts because I am lazy some morning and really don't want to get rid of my natural curl. I am going to be doing sports next year so I have been looking at shorter haircuts. I wouldn't mind pinning back my bangs. Here is what I look like



http://wanderingsouldihold.deviantart.co...



Scene haircuts for curly and straightened hair?

wow u look so young.



but ya i have scene hair.



its awesome.i love itt.



but if u want scene hair like if u get the hair cut just straighten it.



and sumdays if u dunt feel like it[wich is all the time for me]



just put it upp in like a pony tail or sumthing.



Scene haircuts for curly and straightened hair?

Scene hair is best choppy and straightened with hairspray or gel to make the layers obvious. here are a couple pics

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cash loan